Re: Periodic automake cleanup: removal of automake1.7

Am 16.10.2011 23:59, schrieb Eric Dorland:
> Now clearly we don't need automake 1.4 for Debian's sake, but some
> users might still be interested in it for some people to compile old
> pieces of software. If there's no such interest, then I have no
> problems dropping it.

I don't think we should be advocating the usage of automake 1.4 by shipping it
in out next stable release. When all r-deps are fixed I'd prefer dropping it.
In case you need automake 1.4, one can still grab it from squeeze or snapshots.d.o

universe are pointed away from Earth?