Bug#644519: ITP: drush-make -- drupal source code deployment tool
Owner: "Antoine Beaupré" <email@example.com>
* Package name : drush-make
Version : 2.3
Upstream Author : Dmitri Gaskin
* URL : https://drupal.org/project/drush_make
* License : GPL2+
Programming Lang: PHP
Description : drupal source code deployment tool
Drush make is an extension to drush that can create a ready-to-use
drupal site, pulling sources from various locations. It does this by
parsing a flat text file (similar to a drupal .info file) and
downloading the sources it describes. In practical terms, this means
that it is possible to distribute a complicated Drupal distribution as
a single text file.
Among drush make's capabilities are:
* Downloading Drupal core, as well as contrib modules from
* Checking code out from CVS, SVN, git, and bzr repositories.
* Getting plain .tar.gz and .zip files (particularly useful for
libraries that can not be distributed directly with drupal core or
* Fetching and applying patches.
* Fetching modules, themes, and installation profiles, but also
* Drush make does not turn modules on automatically: it only
assembles Drupal directories -- it does not touch any database.