Re: debian on nokia N93i

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 05:13, ..Blue...Genea.. <bluegenea@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good day,
> Please if you have information provided can be installed on Nokia N93
> with Symbian OS 9.1, S60 3rd edition, a version of Linux.
>
> thank you for the advice!

I am not a Debian Developer, but I have never heard of Linux being
installed on a Nokia phone other than the N900, the N9 and the N950
(all designed for running Linux).

The N93 uses an ARM11 cpu, which is rather weak for running Linux,
and even if you got basics working, I am sure that the drivers are not
there to make it really functional (e.g. able to make phone calls).

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers