Re: making encrypted $HOME as easy and convenient as possible

Hi there!

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 06:50:29 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach intrigeri <intrigeri+debian-devel@boum.org> [2011.09.11.2246 +0200]:
>> The d-i already supports easy *full* system encryption, swap
>> included.
> I think this is what people should be using, not a high-level hack
> like ecryptfs.

+1, but if you use dm-crypt I still have not understood if SSD TRIM
could be supported or not:

JFTR, the configuration of my 80GB SSD is a separate 200MB /boot, then
everything else including swap as dm-crypt+LVM (except the last 5GB for
paranoid reasons), working like a charm with hibernation as well:

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca