Re: kernel.org compromised

> Yeah, yeah.  We've beaten that horse to death, and our side lost.  I also
> advocate that all debs should be signed, but that was not the will of the
> ftp-masters the last time the issue was up for discussion.

Thats wrong.
Since 03 Aug 2008 at least.

See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=340306#33

(If dpkg-sig is THE way to go is a different topic, but it's a way that
 was there. The maintainers of dpkg-sig don't seem to be interested
 anymore, but thats not a fault of (current) ftpmasters)

--
bye, Joerg
(23:02) <liw> I should take a photograph of my stapler, the maker of which is "RAPESCO"