Re: [dd-list] Please use Architecture: linux-any

2011/8/20 Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org>:
>   ntfs-3g

This is FUSE-based, no reason it can't be ported to GNU/kFreeBSD
AFAICT (I suggest linux-any kfreebsd-any untill Hurd has FUSE).

> Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>   libvideo-capture-v4l-perl

kFreeBSD has (preliminar) v4l support (I suggest linux-any kfreebsd-any).

>   dov4l

Same here?

> Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@debian.org>
>   console-tools

IIRC this was being ported to GNU/kFreeBSD (by Alastair? I can't remember)

> Felix Zielcke <fzielcke@z-51.de>
>   reiserfsprogs

The description says "user-level tools", it should be portable AFAICT.
 Moreover kFreeBSD provides readonly reiserfs support.

--
Robert Millan