dynamic Text in package descriptions

Hello

If you look a the control file from java-common-0.40, you found
something like this:

! Package: default-jre
! Architecture: any
! Depends: default-jre-headless (= ${binary:Version}), ${jre}${jre:version},
!  ${misc:Depends}
! Provides: ${jre:provides}
!  This package points to the Java runtime, or Java compatible
!  runtime recommended for the ${jre:arch} architecture,
!  which is ${jre} for ${jre:arch}.

I my optinion the variables in the description are a problem:
 - the 'arch' is in the control file of the package, this information
   don't need in the description.
 - One package with the same version should be have the same description.
   (Go to http://packages.debian.org/sid/default-jre:
   'Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime

   This package points to the Java runtime, or Java compatible runtime
   recommended for the alpha architecture, which is openjdk-6-jre for
   alpha.'
 - This make extra load for the translation of this description.

I don't find something about this in the debian policy?!

Comments?

Gruss
Grisu