Re: gnome unstable hanging? gnome-utils vs g-c-c

On Mi, 17 Aug 2011, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> It is unfortunate that gnome-utils was uploaded too soon. Actually only
> gnome-font-viewer is uninstallable, the other packages from gnome-utils
> are not.

Thanks for the explanation, that is fine with me.

Best wishes

What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and
threw himself out of the window. That would at least keep
the element of surprise on his side.
                 --- Ford outwitting a Vogon with a rocket launcher by going
                 --- into another certain death situation.