Re: A few observations about systemd

hi,

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it> wrote:
> When I install a package I want to actually use it.
> A better security policy is to not install by default useless packages.

There is a case which I want to install a package and other package
will control their process lifecycle (i.e. pacemaker, or other init
alternatives).

I don't care either of which policy (daemons should start/stop as its default),
but It would be better that sysadmins are able to choose that default (in
global setting somewhere like init.conf), and each package's /etc/default/*
will override that.

regards,
--
KURASHIKI Satoru