Ask the Leader - Q&A session for the DPL at Debconf

Hi all,

One of the events at DebConf that I'm running is a 'Ask the Leader'
session. This is a town hall meeting event, where you have the
opportunity to ask the DPL anything you want!

To make sure we have enough questions on a broad range of topics, I'd
like to get some prepared questions beforehad. Note that the DPL won't
see these, or have time to prepare his answers.
There'll also be a session of questions from the floor.

You don't need to be attending to ask, simply drop a mail to
neilm@debian.org and I'll try and get as many questions put as possible.

Thanks,
Neil
--
<pixie> Ganneff is just a big cuddly teddy bear.
<pixie> Our photo proves it.