Re: Multiarch in Debian unstable

Hello,

2011/6/27 Török Edwin <edwintorok@gmail.com>:
> I think gcc already provides a way to find out the multiarch directory, so it should be only a matter of patching gcc.

Please try not to confuse multiarch with multilibs.
There is also multiarch designation for sparc machines so they use
STT_GNU_IFUNC functions for relocations, nothing to do with what is
proposed here.

Best regards,
--

<free spam>
-- Would you like to make a donation for Debian Conference?
   ** http://debconf11.debconf.org/payments.xhtml **
</free spam>