Bug#630789: ITP: transmission-remote-gtk -- GTK remote control for the Transmission BitTorrent client
Owner: "Leo 'costela' Antunes" <email@example.com>
* Package name : transmission-remote-gtk
Version : 0.5.1
Upstream Author : Alan Fitton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://code.google.com/p/transmission-remote-gtk/
* License : GPL-2+
Programming Lang: C
Description : GTK remote control for the Transmission BitTorrent client
[from the site:]
transmission-remote-gtk is a GTK application for remote management of
the Transmission BitTorrent client via its RPC interface.
* remotely add (file/url), start, stop, remove, remove & delete,
verify, reannounce torrents.
* works as a .torrent handler (eg. from a web browser).
* set torrent properties such as speed, seed, peer limits, file
priorities, add/edit/remove trackers.
* change remote settings like global limits, download directory,
and connectivity preferences.