Re: Merging three direcories in postinst

Hi Ian,

Am Mittwoch, den 15.06.2011, 13:35 +0100 schrieb Ian Jackson:
> > I guess I?ll give the postinst-symlink-approach a shot.
> Do come back when you have more final-looking code and I'll see if I
> can find bugs in it :-).

I implemented it and did some tests. I did not test aborting it halfway,
but I’m confident that it is ok – the moving of files can be continued.
Only an abortion between rmdir and ln would be bad.

The postinst is here:

Unless you see major problems there, I’ll upload it tomorrow.

@DHG: There is no hurry in getting ghc-7.0.4 in. Therefore, I suggest we
do this change with 7.0.3, upload to unstable, and wait until this fix
is in testing.

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer