Lintian backport on ftp-master

Heyho,

just to inform you: lintian 2.5.0 (via backports) is on ftp-master. As
such that one is doing the autorejects now, so whatever you do, you want
to check against it.

While doing this, there have been some small changes to the autoreject
tag list:

non-fatal:
- embedded-zlib
+ embedded-library
+ missing-pre-dependency-on-multiarch-support
+ install-info-used-in-maintainer-script

fatal:
- package-installs-python-pyc
+ package-installs-python-bytecode

As usual, the latest and greatest list of lintian tags in use can be
found in our git tree[1] or at http://ftp-master.debian.org/static/lintian.tags

[1] git clone https://ftp-master.debian.org/git/dak.git
    file config/debian/lintian.tags

--
bye, Joerg
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.