Bug#629083: ITP: sezpoz -- Lightweight library for modular service lookups
Owner: James Page <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : sezpoz
Version : 1.9
Upstream Author : Jesse Glick <email@example.com>
* URL : http://sezpoz.java.net/
* License : CDDL or GPL-2 with Classpath exception
Programming Lang: Java
Description : Lightweight library for modular service lookups
SezPoz is a lightweight and simple-to-learn library that lets you perform
modular service lookups. It provides some of the same capabilities as
(for example) java.util.ServiceLoader, Eclipse extension points, and NetBeans
Lookup and XML layers. However, SezPoz has some special advantages:
* The service registrations are made just using type-checked Java
annotations. There are no configuration files to edit, and your
Java IDE can show you registrations since they are simply usages
of an annotation.
* You can register individual objects (values of static fields or
methods) instead of whole classes.
* You can associate static metadata with each implementation, using
regular annotation values. The caller can choose to inspect the
metadata without loading the actual implementation object
(as with Eclipse extension points).
This package is required to support packaging of jenkins.