Re: Alioth status update, take 3

Hi Roland,
Cc:ing this mail to debian-devel and debian-edu ML

first of all: Thanks for all the efforts you spend on maintaining (and lately upgrading) Alioth!!!

...in Hamburg and Trondheim there will be two DebianEdu developer gatherings this weekend. However, (for me) there seems to be a problem with DebianEdu's SVN repositories (and probably others). Maybe I am just doing something essentially wrong, when trying to access the new Alioth servers, but maybe there really is an issue and in case of that, the DebianEdu group really needs your help today!!!

Let me just say, that I can access git repositories on Alioth (vasks) via SSH pubkey auth. So, the basic access to the new servers works for me. The problem I encountered this morning is rather SVN specific.