Re: DEP-5 format definition hell

Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> writes:

> P.S: What's blocking DEP5 from reaching the policy?
> I think it's great the way it is right now already...

It's already in the Policy package and was aging there for one release to
be sure we didn't mess anything up when rewriting it to DocBook.  Please
review the version currently included in the debian-policy package and
report any issues.  The intention is to make it "official" with the next
Policy release (where "official" of course doesn't mean that people are
required to use it).