Re: Anonymous read-only access and Vcs-* [Re: Alioth status update, take 3]

And while I apologise for the problems we've had with the migration, I'd
like to ask people to just accept some of the changes we've made even
though you think it makes URLs uglier.  They're done to avoid cyclic
dependencies between services.

Please note, that not only git links are (have been) broken.

See i.e. Vcs-* from eglibc or libbsd packages:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-glibc/glibc-package/
svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-glibc/glibc-package/

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/glibc-bsd/?op=log

The page http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Svn is not updated either
and still suggests using http://svn.debian.org/wsvn

Please consider some redirection instead of 404 page.

Thanks

	Petr