Re: new scripts and patches for devscripts

Am Mittwoch, den 25.05.2011, 14:49 +0200 schrieb Tshepang Lekhonkhobe:
> On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 23:51 +0200, Benjamin Drung wrote:

> > > Has this issue been resolved? Has this question been answered by
> > > devscripts maintainers?
> >
> > We managed to alleviate the concerns / weaken the resistance. The two
> > Python scripts suspicious-source and wrap-and-sort landed in the
> > devscripts git master branch and will be included in the upcoming
> > upload.
>
> Okay, thanks.
>
> What about the rest? Is this discussed some place public? This thread
> makes it look like there was indecision. What did I miss?

The discussion from debian-devel was continued on
pkg-devscripts@teams.debian.net and on IRC (#devscripts on OTFC).

The scripts that should be moved where discussed at the UDS-o in
Budapest [1].

[1]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-dev-tools/+spec/other-o-udt-upstreaming

--