Re: Alioth status update, take 3

Hi,

I was traveling, so maybe I was missing it, but I did not find anything
on d-devel-announce: What is the rationale for the reorganization? Did
the old machine break suddently, or was it just too weak to handle the
load?

Am Montag, den 23.05.2011, 22:35 +0200 schrieb Roland Mas:
> - read/write access to the repositories through SSH happen on
>   vasks.debian.org; the repositories have adresses that look like
>   $scm.debian.org/$scm/$project, for $scm in arch bzr cvs darcs git hg
>   svn;
>
> - anonymous read-only access to the repositories is available by HTTP
>   from wagner, at URLs that look like
>   http://anonscm.debian.org/$scm/$project for $scm in arch bzr darcs git
>   hg;

Is there a way to keep the old, short addresses?
http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/haskell-xhtml
is much nicer than
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-xhtml
plus the prospect of re-uploading 200 haskell source package to change
the URL is not inviting.

Or would it at least be possible to configure vasks such that
http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/haskell-xhtml
gets redirected correclty to
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-xhtml
and not, as it currently is,
http://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-haskell/haskell-xhtml

The Darcs browser link
http://darcs.debian.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=pkg-haskell/haskell-xhtml
as used in the control files is forwarded correctly, thanks!

Thanks,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner