Anonymous read-only access and Vcs-* [Re: Alioth status update, take 3]

Am 23.05.2011 22:35, schrieb Roland Mas:
> - anonymous read-only access to the repositories is available by HTTP
>   from wagner, at URLs that look like
>   http://anonscm.debian.org/$scm/$project for $scm in arch bzr darcs git
>   hg;
>
> - Git and Subversion also allow anonymous read-only access to the
>   repositories through a dedicated protocol, with URLs such as
>   git://anonscm.debian.org/$project/$project.git and
>   svn://anonscm.debian.org/$project/; I can't seem to get the equivalent
>   for CVS (pserver) to work right now;
>   We should now be in the phase where we pretend it's done, wait for the
> complaints, and fix the problems as they are reported

It looks like

git://git.debian.org/ and
svn://svn.debian.org/

no longer work for anonymous access. That basically means that existing Vcs-*
fields are broken. I hope the old URLs still continue to work, or do you expect
maintainers to update debian/control to use the new URL scheme?

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?