Re: bug reporting workflow is outdated

Pedro Larroy wrote:

> I think expecting having a working smtp on laptops, workstations, etc,
> is unreasonable these days.
> I suggest that we can make an HTTP based bug reporting method.

While I disagree with your appreciation, I am sure that it would be
technically feasible to code and deploy an HTTP-to-Debian-BTS gateway (some
things have to be DoneRight™, but it's doable).

IMHO, there is certainly no consensus around dropping the currently working
BTS email interface, so the gateway is the only possible option, on which
one can start working on right now.

So in short: "Show us the code !" :-)

Cheers,

OdyX