Re: Anyone looking at darcs?

Sandro Tosi writes ("Re: Anyone looking at darcs?"):
> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 13:00, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang@gmail.com> wrote:
> > You are sharing good info, but you could have been more kind.

I agree.

> from a guy (co)maintaining 22 packages in main you could expect more
> than that. and where was rudeness?

I agree that it would have been better if the OP had known where to
find the information themselves.  But, I also thought your mail was
unnecessarily brusque.

> should I add flowers and kisses to emails?

And this kind of sarcastic hyperbole is also unhelpful to the point of
rudeness.  Please could you try to be more friendly ?

Thanks,
Ian.