Multiple debian.org servers inaccessible over ipv6

Hi,

The IPv6 address 2607:f8f0:610:4000:211:25ff:fec4:5b28 is listed as an
AAAA record for www.debian.org, qa.debian.org, and bugs.debian.org,
but appears to be down (tested from multiple networks). As a result,
many core debian websites are inaccessible to users of ipv6-preferring
hosts; they will time out even though the IPv4 addresses are usable.

I initially noticed this with bugs.debian.org and filed a bug[1]
against its pseudo-package; however it seems to be a wider issue.
Where should I reassign this bug to, and is there any other preferred
contact address for these kinds of issues?

Thanks,

Bryan Donlan

[1] - http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=626443