Bug#625737: ITP: fonts-ricty -- High quality japanse fonts based on Inconsolata and Migu 1M
Owner: Youhei SASAKI <email@example.com>
* Package name : fonts-ricty
Version : 2.0.2
Upstream Author : Yasunori Yusa
* URL or Web page : http://save.sys.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~yusa/fonts/ricty.html
* License : SIL Open Font License Ver.1.1 and M+ FONTS LICENSE and IPA Font License Agreement v1.0
Description : High quality japanse fonts based on Inconsolata and Migu 1M
Ricty is high quality japanse font, suitable for programing. Ricty
is based on Inconsolata and Migu 1M, which is based on M+ fonts and
supplemented by IPA gothic fonts.
This font's name "Ricty" means author's name about original fonts:
- Inconsolata: "R"aph Levien
- Migu 1M: "i"touhiro
- M+1M: "c"oz
- TB gothic(origin of IPA gothic): "T"akao Hayashi
- and "Y"asunori Yusa, the author of this font.
- using Inconsolata for Latin characters
- using Migu 1M for Non-Latin characters.
- The ratio of the width of one-byte character and double-byte
character is adjusted to 1:2.
- The double-byte space is made visible.
- The en dash becomes like the line of limit of partial or
interrupted view and section, for the input mistake prevention with LaTeX.