OK, Re: need a server for debdelta repository

The debdelta repository  'debdeltas.debian.net' has a new home! I thank
a lot 'md' for hosting it in ftp.linux.it; and also 'ansgar' ,
'formorer' for offering a host.

With a new server, the service should also be better: deltas should be
available no more than 1 hour later than the corresponding deb. (*) So
you should almost never see the message "delta is not present" (but you
may see the message "delta is too big" ).

A.

ps: (* this is not true yet for debian-security , I need to do a bit of
work on that)