* Raphael Hertzog (hertzog@debian.org) [110428 16:26]:
> - reduce the set of architectures required for migration to testing to
>   i386/amd64/armel and have buildd of other architectures prioritize
>   missing builds in testing over missing builds in unstable
>   (freeze should be enough time even for slow arches to catch up and FTBFS
>   on already release architectures is still RC)

Most packages missing testing migration due to not built is because
the package is *broken*. Not because the buildds are slow. I don't
think it makes any sense to migrate an package to testing which is
broken on some architectures. Unless you consider all other
architectures to be second-class citicens.

> - be less strict and keep old binaries (and thus 2 versions of the same
>   source package) in testing. This applies in particular for libraries
>   going through SONAME changes and which can happily coexist during a
>   transition.

That was already discussed and approved for testing I think in
Helsinki. However, it needs someone implementing code, and isn't as
easy as it looks like. Feel free to submit patches though.

> - allow/encourage usage of t-p-u to rebuild unstable packages that are
>   ready to transition except for the fact that they are entangled in a
>   transition

that's already done.

Andi