Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> writes:

> On 28/04/11 at 18:04 +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> > > I agree that it's a problem.  However:
> > > - we are likely to get more "rolling"+"unstable" users than the current
> > >   "testing"+"sid" users, so "rolling" release will get more testing
> > >   until the freeze.
> >
> > "rolling release"? do you mean "rolling suite"?
>
> Yes sorry (but that's the same thing)

No, since a suite is always a suite, but a suite may not be a release. A
suite which is not yet released is not a release.

I raise this only because confusing terminology seems to be particularly
problematic in this discussion :-/

--
 \     “When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. |
  `\    Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole |