Re: throw away debs and source only uploads

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 17.04.2011, 11:20 +0200 schrieb Stefano Zacchiroli:
> - There seems to be consensus to go ahead with throw-away debs; they
>   require a bit of work though so either be patient or, better,
>   volunteer with FTP masters to help out with the implementation of the
>   remaining bits.

will this infrastructure then also be able to do archAllBinNMUs, for
cases when problems in arch:all packages can be fixed by simply
rebuilding without source changes? That would be nice to have.

Although it would come almost for free with source-only-uploads, as then
one can mechanically fetch the latest source, add a changelog entry and
upload the otherwise unmodified source. But still, something even more
automatic is cleaner and less error prone.

In any case, I am looking forward to these changes, and kudos in advance
to anyone implementing them.

Greetings,
Joachim

--