Intent to hijack haveged

Hi,

haveged has 2 RC bugs opened since August 2010. Despite solutions and
patches provided by users and other developers to fix them many months
ago, there is still no actions or comments by the current maintainer.

There is also 3 other open bugs and a new upstream release has also been
made early January.

Sven Hartge has tried to contact Steve Kostecke multiple times and never
got a reply. My own mails were also left unanswered.

Since it appears that Steve has lost interest in maintaining haveged, I
have uploaded to DELAYED/7 a new version of the package fixing all bugs
currently opened. A Git repository has also been created in
collab-maint:

  git://git.debian.org/git/collb-maint/haveged.git
  http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/haveged.git

If anyone objects the DELAYED upload can be canceled.

(Please Cc: me, I am not subscribed to debian-devel.)

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism