Re: plan to clean up unstable

* Torsten Werner <twerner@debian.org>, 2011-04-10, 18:45:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/users/twerner/pre-lenny.txt

1. These packages were uploaded recently:

altree guile-cairo nyquist

How about giving maintainers/autobuilders a little more time?

2. libmowgli is in the middle of a transition, and there are still some reverse dependencies of its old version. Bad idea to remove it now.

3. These packages are non-free, non-auto-buildable, and have no RC bug filed:

amiwm dgen libapache-mod-fastcgi lmbench nttcp q-tools sgb teamspeak-server

If we remove old binaries, they'll migrate to testing, even though nobody cared about them for months/years. I don't think this is what we want.

--
Jakub Wilk