Re: Bug in linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64

Am Freitag, 8. April 2011 schrieb Thomas Hochstein:
> Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> > I hope, you can help me. I am looking for a prior version of latest
> > kernel- package, as the last version got a big bug. The latest version,
> > I found was named
> >
> > linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64_2.6.32-31_amd64.deb
> >
> > but I am looking for the package named
> >
> > linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64_2.6.32-30_amd64.deb.
>
> Does
> <http://snapshot.debian.org/package/linux-2.6/2.6.32-30/#linux-image-2.6.32
> -5-amd64_2.6.32-30> help?

Yes! Great! That helps a lot! Thank you very much.

> > Backports did not help me. I also filed a bugreport using reportbug, but
> > for some reasons, it was sent, but never appeared in the database.
>
> That seems to be
> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=620848>.

You are correct. This is my bugreport, but I wondered, why it does not appear,
when I search it with the webinterface of the debian site. Strange, but maybe
it is why I am using reportbug.

> (I'm not sure that's a topic for -devel; perhaps you should take that
> to -user or -user-german?)

I already took part in a German discussion. Most people are claiming a
defective usb-port, but it is really not.
> Regards,
> -thh

Cheers

Hans