Re: time based freezes

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:38 AM, Carsten Hey <carsten@debian.org> wrote:

>  We released in February 2011 and we want about one and a half year
>  between a releases and the following freeze, so we freeze in fall
>  2012.

Please, *NEVER* do "fall" or "summer" or "winter".

Remember that Debian is developed all around the world, and half the
world has the opposite seasons that you have.  You can say "December"
and you have a month of leeway to then decide, or "November-December"
to have two months.  But please, please, please, no seasonal releases.

--
Besos,
Marga