Re: Moving bash from essential/required to important?

[Roger Leigh]
> Regarding the root shell issue, I wouldn't have an issue with it
> being /bin/sh.  The admin is always free to chsh it to the shell
> of their choice.

That brings up something I think all interactive shells should do: in
'prerm remove', check to see if you are root's login shell, and if so,
give the admin an opportunity to abort the removal.  (Or even offer to
run chsh, though that's pretty out of scope for a maintainer script.)

bash should do this, but so should the other shells.