Re: Support for SMACK security framework

Hello Russell and Christian,

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> wrote on 2011-04-01 10:19:
> If you need some tips then I will be happy to offer some.  I can also host
> some developer resources if you need it (we can discuss that off-list).

Thank you for your offer for tips and resources.

> But you really have to just do it.  I didn't know much about "security
> frameworks" before I started working on SE Linux.

So it seems I have chances to learn it, too.

> As SE Linux has significantly less than 50% user-share in Debian that leaves
> plenty of scope for you to find some SMACK users.  :-#

That is my thought, too.

"Christian Pohl" <whp@pohlcity.de> wrote on 2011-04-01 08:27:
> I would help you with installing and testing and ....

Thank you for your offer.

Then I want to start with maintainance of smack utilities.
Thank you very much for your feedback!

Have a nice day.

Joachim (Germany)