Bug#620333: ITP: naspro-bridge-it -- library to develop insert-your-API-here to LV2 bridges
Owner: Alessio Treglia <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : naspro-bridge-it
Version : 0.2.90
Upstream Author : Stefano D'Angelo <email@example.com>
* URL : http://naspro.atheme.org/naspro-bridge-it/
* License : LGPL
Programming Lang: C
Description : library to develop API-to-LV2 bridges
NASPRO Bridge it is a little helper library to develop insert-your-API-here
to LV2 bridges.
As of now, it basically offers a few utility functions and Turtle/RDF
serialization for LV2 dynamic manifest generation, supporting the
following LV2 specifications/extensions:
* LV2 revision 4.0;
* LV2 Dynamic Manifest revision 1.0;
* Extended Port Information draft revision 3 (only for the logarithmic port property);
* LV2 Events revision 1.0;
* LV2 MIDI Events revision 1.0.
It is written in C99 and is almost entirely reentrant and thread-safe.