Re: Support for SMACK security framework

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> wrote on 2011-03-30 22:45:

> On Wed, 30 Mar 2011, Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian@joonet.de> wrote:
> > How is the opinion about support for this alternative security framework?
>
> I think it would be good to have it.

O.k.

> > Does some Debian developer want to add userspace support into Debian?
>
> Why don't you do it?

That's an idea. But my know-how is not very great in security frameworks.
Especially someone who know SELinux would be a good reference.

> No-one has been interested in doing the coding.

I think the support is very poor in Debian until now. Therefore nobody will
install and test this new framework and stay with SELinux - right?

---
Have a nice day.

Joachim (Germany)