Re: throw away debs and source only uploads

I definitely agree we want to throw away developer-built debs (arch
all & arch any) in almost all situations.

I don't think I would want the lintian solution for source-only
uploads, I would prefer something on a per-upload basis that requires
an explicit human decision per-upload rather than something that can
be scripted away. It is also important to have an audit trail for
this.

Maybe a mail bot on ftp-master that a developer needs to mail before
the upload will be accepted. The overrides could be published on the
ftp-master website and replies to them be CCed to -devel or another
list.

--
bye,
pabs