Re: Cross compiler ITP (armel)

Hi Mark,

2011/3/22 Mark Hymers <mhy@debian.org>:

> The current design is the Binary packages can contain an additional
> control field: Built-Using.

 First of all, thanks very much for taking care of it, that probably
will get us going.

  I just would like to point out that current design solves half of
the problem (being GPL compliant), but it does not solve code
duplication in the archive, which it can also be useful for large
datasets. IMHO, we do not want source and binary packages containing
the same bits, bytes and nibbles, problem which might be solved by the
multiarch specification, treating 'source' as yet another architecture
(in next couple years?) :-)

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón