Re: new Contents generator on ftp-master

Hi Torsten,

On Samstag, 12. März 2011, Torsten Werner wrote:
> > Why switch stable and oldstable at all?
> Why not? Should we maintain two different configurations for several
> years for no obvious reason?

well, the obvious reason is to not break Debian stable (and oldstable), like
it happened when md5sums where removed. Are you absolutly 100% sure this will
not happen again?

If you need to do development on dak, great, use a test setup for that. I'm
totally fine with testing on the testing and unstable parts of the archive,
but not so much with stable.

(obviously "you" is a plural you here.)

cheers,
	Holger