no more mirrors for me

Well that is all pleasant and good, and I hope you fellows get your
mirror issues resolved. However I think you fellows should take a lesson
from Google™ who doesn't bother the consumer about mirrors... it's all
under the hood, from best cache worthy HTTP headers to ISPs who use them
best, or who knows... not my business. Besides, at 512K download speed
I'm only a bit environmental irresponsible if all that caching isn't
taking place... And such caching would be smarter than bothering with
mirrors in the first place I bet too.
And Uh oh, I also violated
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct
  * If you send messages to lists to which you are not subscribed, always note that fact in the body of your message.
And do wish to thank those who CC'd me else I only check in when I use
my computer B which is where I read Gmane.org from every couple days. By
the way did you know my grand goddaughter tells me Geritol™ now comes in
tablets too maybe :-).