Re: new scripts and patches for devscripts

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 06:32:28PM +0100, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> >get-build-deps

> Is this an alias for "apt-get build-dep $1"?

No, it's a tool that's been long missing from a Debian as a standard
interface - "install the build-dependencies for the package in my current
directory".

This may not be the best implementation/name/semantics, but there's
definitely a gap to be closed there, as 'dpkg-checkbuilddeps' provides no
easy way to feed the missing package list to apt, and 'apt-get build-deps'
can't look at the local directory.