Re: add in pts : a link to upstream bts

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 08:38:29PM +0100, Henri Le Foll wrote:
> In the PTS there is a link to the upstream mainpage.  Is it possible
> to have also a link to the uptream bug tracking system if it exists.

See the bottom line of every PTS page, which reads:

"Report problems to the qa.debian.org pseudopackage in the Debian BTS."

where you can interpret "problems" also as "wishlist" requests.
Although to address this request of yours, one would need to have some
metadata about upstream BTS. Some of these information is probably
available through bts-link, although I don't know if/how it's exported
for other services to be perused.

Cheers.