building crafty (non-free) automagically

Hi,

I just want to know, if there is anything, that I can do to make crafty
(non-free) to be built on all architectures. Of cause there is a
XS-Autobuild: yes in the control file, and the build was officially
requested.

https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=crafty

It says, that auto-building works for: amd64 ia64 powerpc s390 sparc

On: alpha, hppa, hurd-i386, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel
autobuilding seems not to work.

On: armel the message is: Not-For-Us, so I assume, that crafty is banned
here.

Any help would be very kind and please tell me a single e-mail address,
that is connected to the problem, then I will not "spam" all arch@buildd
adresses.

Regards,

Oliver

Note: It might be, that crafty does not compile on some of these
architectures.