Re: Fwd: paraview_3.8.1-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Am 24.02.2011 10:26, schrieb Mathieu Malaterre:
Dear DDs,

  A user discover the wrong source for paraview 3.8.1 were pushed to
debian repository. To fix this mistake, I asked for the removal of the
paraview package to be able to quickly reupload it.
   This was very quickly executed by ftpteam. However even if paraview
has been removed from testing, I can still not push it back. See the
error message below. Is there anything I would be missing ?

What about uploading 3.8.1+1?