Re: GNOME 3 and panel applets

Am 15.02.2011 09:59, schrieb Michael Biebl:
> Am 14.02.2011 18:17, schrieb Josselin Mouette:
>> Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org>
>>    tracker
> The search bar applet can be disabled via a configure switch.
> I still do hope that search (and therefore) tracker is integrated more deeply
> into the new gnome shell so such a applet would be kinda obsolete anyway.

That said, the upstream unstable branch of tracker apparently has a port of
tracker-search-bar using libpanelapplet-3.0, which I assume is the new D-Bus
based panel in GNOME 3.0.

I can't seem to find such a package in Debian just yet.
Joss, when do you plan that this will be available in unstable or experimental?

universe are pointed away from Earth?