Re: DEP5: CANDIDATE and ready for use in squeeze+1

On su, 2011-01-09 at 15:18 +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi>, 2011-01-09, 14:00:
> > [3] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dep/web/deps/dep5.mdwn?rev=153&sc=0
> >
> >If you are interested, please give the spec a quick read. If you find
> >any real problems, it is not too late to get them fixed.
>
> Let me see:
>
> | Example:
> |
> | Format: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dep/web/deps/dep5.mdwn?op=file&rev=135
> | Upstream-Name: SOFTware
> | Upstream-Contact: John Doe <john.doe@example.com>
> | Source: http://www.example.com/software/project
>
> r135 is quite an old version (and, in fact, this snippet doesn't even
> follow the r135 syntax).

Oh, right. I haven't updated those Format: examples, yet, since there is
no good URL to update them to. Updating to specific revisions in SVN is
bad. Once the spec is incorporated into the debian-policy package, we
can have a nice stable URL, which will change whenever the spec changes.

But I guess I could change the rev=135 url to rev=153 for now, to avoid
confusion.

--
Blog/wiki/website hosting with ikiwiki (free for free software):
http://www.branchable.com/