Re: Bits from ftp-team (aka: Don't upload RC fixes to NEW queue)

Hi!

Am 02.11.2010 10:55, schrieb Alexander Reichle-Schmehl:

> Best regards,
>   Alexander, who promises to spent some more time on NEW processing in
> the coming weeks, but points out, that still more volunteers are needed

Just for the record:  We worked quite a bit recently on the NEW queue,
getting it down to about 170 packages as of now.  Also thanks to Luka
who finished his coding task and helped a lot with it :)

We still favour packages fixing RC bugs (and sometimes others wanted by
the release team) over others and skip some packages, where we don't
have the time and manpower to investigate if it's save to let them in.

Best regards,
  Alexander