pithos : free ?

Hi,
it's a "pandora radio client", just accepted into main.
I'm in france, and going to
http://www.pandora.com
redirects me to
http://www.pandora.com/restricted

It states :
"...due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access
to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S."

So it raised an eyebrow :)
Maybe this wasn't the case at the time the package was uploaded.

The other eyebrow was raised by the *package description* :
"Out of concern for the longevity of Pandora Media Inc., the software authors
 would recommend subscribing to Pandora One."

I feel there's something wrong with that description for a package in debian main,
and would like to know why it's ok.

Mind that i don't hold anything against pandora !
I'm even kind of frustrated not being able to test it.

Jérémy.