debian can be better

Debian needs better support video cards from Nvidia and ATI video boards Intel. I had configuration problems because of that, and for a typical user is a very embarrassing situation. ~: (
In this case I think Debian should look a little closer to Ubuntu, referring to usability. You can maintain a perfectly usable OS for both beginners and advanced users of Linux technology, without changing the philosophy course Debian.
Debian should improve translation linguas.Quando used for other help topics were all in English! Despite the selected language is Portuguese from Brazil! Project developers should use social networks to probe the needs of Debian users (Masters or beginners).
Thank you for All